Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Top 10 Picks!

I just wanted to take a minute to put on here that we have a Top 10 Picks page at the boutique! Since we don't have a feature to let customers review products, we decided to make a page that shows what the top 10 best sellers were for the prior month! Note: these are not items I list just because, they truly are the Top 10 items we sold. It's just a new way for you to see what's hot at the boutique! Check it out now at TOP 10 PICKS

If you have suggestions for the boutique, you can always let us know! We love to hear feedback, both good and bad from our wonderful friends and customers. After all, you mean a lot to us.

Amber

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your Blog its great! I wish I could get on your top 10 Picks. I am a Single mom who just started her own online store business! I haven't gotten any sales yet :-( Soon I hope so! Keep up the Great Blogging!
Blessings,
Stacy Owner
www.stacysorganicboutique.com

Dreamscapes Baby Boutique said...

You have a great site Stacy! Make sure and join http://myseogal.com/networkcircle/index.php to get help with sending traffic to your site! Best of luck,

Amber