Friday, March 20, 2009

Custom Bedding Put On Hold

Well, I've had to do it. I've had to put the custom bedding on hold for now. It's temporary, but much needed. I have some custom bedding projects already in the works but no new clients for right now. If you want to inquire about availability, just send us an email to daretodream@dreamscapesbaby.com!

Why the hold?


Time. Mostly time. We're doing so many wonderful things at the boutique that is very time consuming. What's in the works?

Pre-made bedding for one. It takes a lot of work to begin your own line of something. Bedding is no different. We have to have labels made. Find the perfect fabrics. Put it together. Get pictures taken. Add them to the website etc etc and that in itself takes probably 3 weeks for one bedding set! But, we have had such a demand for baby bedding that getting a set together for sale is completely worth the work. Currently, we added one set so far that is perfect for a boy or a girl!

This set is called Black and White Elegance. You can see why!

This set includes:

Black and White Floral Scroll Bumper Pad with Black Satin ties
White with Black Polka Dot Crib Sheet
Black and White Diagonal Stripes/Houndstooth Crib Skirt
Flannel Houndstooth Baby Blanket

We even have a white with black polka dot/white flannel pillow you can add for only $15! Not to mention matching burp cloths, bibs etc. In this case, we will gladly make custom items to match this set i.e. high chair cover, bib, burp cloth, car seat cover, curtains, nap mat etc. We can do it all!

We are so excited about getting this set together. It's been a long undertaking to say the least! I already have another set in the works that is girls only. I can't wait! Course, I got into this because of the lack of boy bedding, so believe me, I will be doing a LOT of boys bedding in the near future.

This is just one of the exciting things we have coming. We've expanded our clothing line and maternity items. We now carry the entire line of BabyLegs. We're adding more rock theme baby gifts.

I am also taking a class on Dreamweaver. Expect some awesome website changes in the somewhat near future! Taking control of the website content/design is very important to me. I want to make sure the boutique is easy to navigate and pleasing to the eye at the same time. If you have suggestions, send them to us! We love to hear your thoughts!

I'm also organizing my work days into something more manageable. Expect to see more blog posts on a regular basis! I'm shooting for 3 times a week. We shall see. I know it won't be easy!

Thankfully I always have something to say!

:)

Thanks to our faithful readers,




No comments: