Sunday, August 10, 2008

Appaman Fall 2008 is HERE!!!

One of the hottest brands in kids wear today is Appaman, made famous by Maddox Jolie Pitt after sporting a shirt with the Appaman logo on the back. I was first introduced to this brand after my son was born in January 2007. A client of my husband's knew someone who owned a very popular upscale baby boutique in our area and she bought us a couple of items for our new bundle. One was a Cruisin' long sleeve tee from Binky Couture, and the other was a vintage black onesie with flames on the sleeves...by Appaman! It was our favorite item in my son's closet and he wore it until he grew out of it. We wanted to find more of these types of items by this designer...and unfortunately, the boutique she bought it from was limited in pieces and we couldn't find what we wanted. I am so in love with boys clothing today. I remember when my nephew was born 12 years ago, all there was for him was traditional smocking or sports clothing or polos. That was about it. My sister complained that boys clothing was the same everywhere and boring and I agreed.

Now look at today! Because celebrities have made being a mom a glamorous and sought after title, everything child related has changed. No longer are fashionable moms having to dress their fashionable kids in the same old thing. With Appaman, both boys and girls can strut their stuff in style.

My favorite pieces are of course the Henley with Flames and the Marine Motorcycle. While I'm not always an Angelina Jolie fan, I can thank her for publicizing a brand I fell in love with. It seems like anything her kids wear turns into the next hot item. I would complain about that, but her fashion taste in children's clothing is impecable and I have to agree with her choices. I'm always on the lookout for the best in kids clothing. I mentioned that Aidan wore his onesie a LOT but I didn't mention that it's still in GREAT shape without fading. On top of looking great, the quality is undeniable. I can say with absolute certainty that this is one brand that I've put through the ringer and has come out with two thumbs up!

Appaman is such a hot item that quantities are limited, so take a look and grab it while it's hot!

Keep Dreaming,

No comments: